The Counseling and Connection Center is a limited and selective practice. The practice is structured so that I spend as much of my time as possible working face-to-face with my clients. In order to achieve this goal, I have instituted the following
- Only voluntary treatment is offered. If you are required to obtain treatment by a court, EAP or any legal or social service ageny, you will not be seen.
- No disability or employment forms will be filled out.
- No documentation will be provided relating to any legal or employment issues, e.g., divorce, custody disputes, lawsuits against employers, disability, suitabilty for employment.
- No clients will be accepted who require documentation by a third party, e.g., attorney, employer, EAP, etc.
- If you have had more than one psychiatric hospitalization in the last five years, you are not eligible to be seen.
- If any documentation is required by law, material will be provided at a rate of $300 per hour, with a minimum administrative fee of $125.
At the beginning of treatment you will be asked to sign a waiver acknowledging that you are aware of and agree to this policy.